Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
100% MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Compatible with mil-spec AR-15 lower receivers.
- Packaged as a 2-piece deflector and hopper; use the deflector alone, or with the hopper to catch and deflect brass.
- Engineered to never jam when used properly.
- Standard-size hopper holds (30) rounds of 223 ammo.
- No mounting hardware required.
- Streamlined design looks like part of your firearm, not a bulky accessory.
- Made of ABS resin and built to resist extreme conditions.
Click here to purchase additional hoppers.
The Brass Goat is a brass catcher that is better by design, reflecting an expertly crafted streamlined profile, created by experienced shooters. This AR-15 shell catcher is compatible with milspec lower receivers, and easily snaps onto the magwell of your firearm in seconds. Brass Goat is sturdy, keeps your sight picture clear, and does not jam. Brass Goat can be used as a 1-piece or 2-piece accessory that includes a detachable hopper, holding up to 30 rounds of .223 brass.
Contact us at 1-833-MAGWELL or at email@example.com to learn more about our proprietary design, as well as the firearms and cartridges with which it is compatible.